Monday, September 1, 2008

I don't know why.

I don't know why..

Why that i feel the whole world is against me.

I know mine isn't as severe or what.

I know i may sound like am not grateful and stuff...

But i can't help feeling this emptiness in me..

I can't help feeling.. I don't know.. I don't call it lonely...

Just. not fulfilled. I don't feel fulfilled.

I feel.... everything's all wrong.

& even if nothing's wrong & that i'm feeling this way, i really don't know what exactly to do.. The only reasonable thing anyone could tell me is to pray.. For me, i am sure there's other way than pray. I sound like am doubting.. But at times i dun believe that just praying without effort will help. I dunno. ARgh!

Wtf is wrong with me? What happen to the old ina? What fucking happened to me? I feel so lost. I feel very lost... I just hate everyone! I hate everything! I HATE HATE HATE HATE MY MOTHERFUCKING LIFE!! 

I wish to die.. I really wish to die...

No comments:

Post a Comment