Friday, September 26, 2008

What in the fucking name of hell?!!


Ok. I am pissed!!

I AM PISSED OFF!!!

I got molested. By this chinese fucker at 7-11 counter!!!!!

I was buying my stuffs and all. Tryna pay them. 

This fucker went so fucking near me n brush his hand on my butt!

That is ok. He purposely went TOOO CLOSE. I could feel his breath down my neck!!

I moved away and he missed.

When i am paying, he brush again!!!

ARGH!!!!!! I couldn't scream because his GIRLFRIEND was there and she must have missed it. If i were to blab or kick him or whatever to him, I am defending my own. Without me boyfriend around, its obvious i stay around e area and e last thing i want is to get stalked or shits like that.  ARGH!!! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!?!!!??!@@!@

I miss my bf. & i can't wait for him to book out.

*2 more days

iNa

No comments:

Post a Comment