Tuesday, October 7, 2008

1st Day of Hari Raya

2nd Day of Hari Raya

3rd Day of Hari Raya

Me & iYash Me lil bro


Me cousin's lil tyke ; HazeeQ

RonRon's gonna be angry later on when i msg him am goin to sleep at around 4  plus AM maybe.

I am lazy to talk about the Hari Raya thing.
I am lazy to talk about a lot of things.
RonRon booked out on Friday night.
We spent time on Friday itself & Sun morning.



Sat was due to visitings. For more money. Haha.
So Fri night was just...cooking for him my so called secret recipe with chunks of chicken.
Sun morning ate breakfast with him. Haha. & a very not satisfying GoodBye.

I miss him now. He booked in obviously.
I miss him so much la! Wah lao.
I really like cant stand it.

Things to look forward to:

1. Friday he book out.
2. Outing with the girls.
3. Open house & goin out with him.

Earlier I planned to go study my Accounting at Starbucks. But the crowd was what the fuck.
So I headed to Library for the self study area, the crowd was also What the fuck.
Had to do study at MacD. Till around peak period kena chase off.
I shall learn to study at home tomorrow onwards.

Bitchy exams .

P.s Enjoy the nonsense photos.

P.p.s I love the chinese traditional clothes, and they look really pretty & sexy in them. I wonder though, how come there's less of them wearing it? People tell me!

iNa

No comments:

Post a Comment