Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Feeling Kinky

Current Doing: Talkin to Aaron & gettin humped on MSN. (LOL)
Wishing for: His smell.

Coz his smell gives me warmth.

Today was suppose to go to Admiralty for my dance prac for the Ulu2 Christmas Party.
In the end I woke up like late plus I dun have key to go out.
So yeah.

I end up goint here at 3pm

Qiu Yan & Naz was the one who coached me.

& frankly. I went to work after that.

& frankly again.

I AM FUCKING tired.

I miss Aaron oredi. How ?


Oh btw. I like to note things that are just the surface. Lots of things sort of happened at work today. Its just that. To me its not that necessary to talk about it.
Or else its gonna make him angry.

Ex msged me.
Tellin me to go his house on the 14th of Dec.
Duuh. For a fuck most prolly.
I DUN WAN.
I HATE HIM. COZ HE ONLY FIND ME FOR IT.


Urghhh!!
Aaron!
U humping PAIN leh!!

WAHAHAHA.

Xmas is coming~~~~~

Lalallaalalal~

I swear. I dunno wad else to write down.
Aside my pay is here?

Baby! I WANT goood fooood~~!

iQi

No comments:

Post a Comment