Friday, November 2, 2007

Malay community in Singapore

Current doing: Just woke up
Wishing for: Something to do

Lately. It was kinda boring. Did not really meet up with friends or anything. Was just stuck at home doing house chores.

So you can roughly guess. It WAS boring. Well. I dun really care anyway.

So I have been contacting this Zul. Frankly speaking, he... isn't really my type. But no harm making friends.

Ok. I wanna talk about my race or something. Somehow, some people misunderstood me. They think i'm against my own race. Well i'm not. I just don't fancy mixing with SOME of them. I shall tell you why.

NOTE: Content do not refer to any being. This is all in general and I meant SOME.

1) I was brought up in a slightly different way. Slightly different way of thinking.
2) When I see my own race, lazing around under the blocks, smoking their life away(not that i dun smoke. I already stop like 1 week & tryin my best), and screaming talking laughing their lungs out oh plus the long hours (& i meant ard 12 hrs or so), i don't think i like to portray myself as them.
3) Like I will start wondering, how come a lot of malays out of school? Like they started having kids. HELL. i dun even give a shit if you are rich. But i pity e kid ur bringing/gonna bring up knowing that IF you have no money, what fuck kind of life would that be? Can't u all be a bit more responsible? I dun care u all ruin ur life. But dun ruin the others.
4) I do believe, we malays are LAZY. I admit, at times i could be lazy but don't u ppl have like some motivation or something?

Psychology shows: These kind of people are deprived of attention. Or to say, some have family problems. It always start from their young.
If so that you people knwo something's wrong in e family, why are u people make it look more complicateD? Like, why are u people plain stupid and ignorant? Are u proud of who u become? Well friends told me its hard to stop when u start; be it drugs,booze,fags,fucks. I believe you & i fully understand cause part of e category is me. & to understand you all, is i have to go through it(thou tat isnt really e reason y i did it). But u have to be responsible of ur actions uh. If you wanna stop, find help. If u dun wan, then i am tempted to say ur a dumbfuck but on e other hand, u may have major issues. So I can only say, if you have trouble, get help. Don't because of ur ego, u dun get help and u suffer alone. Hell, u people know all these stuff. Jangan cakap, " Aku tahu...Tapi susah uh". Seriously, keep ur excuses to urself. The world dun care whats ur reason really. As much as i know, the world IS cruel. So you cant expect those ard u to think differently (in a good way) of you. Coz what you're doing is killing ur already freaked up life. I still dun understand why u malays think really short term. I dun understand why u all cant think in a better way. If your life seems bad, you're e one who makes it bad. If things already happened the way they were, try to change it for e better. Not prolong it. I dunno. I am sad. I fear for u all.

Now tell me people. Is it wrong for me not to really mix with my kind? Yes i do mix with some. But they are people who are constructive. & i love them.

Oh well. That's the end for me.

I miss.................

Urs.. iQi

No comments:

Post a Comment