Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Condoms + Randoms

I can't believe 3 days straight I got grossed out by condoms.
It's parents.(if u know what i mean).
Why can't they throw it PROPERLY?!


Dear Mrs Ng really wants to get out of the house.
So Friday going Zoo with her!
She has complimentary tix!

Haha. 

Been ages since I went there.
The last time was with RonRon.
I can't wait!

OH. Last Friday was to go clubbing.
In the end spend time with RonRon at home cause he was real sick.
But it was worth it >:D..

So upcoming events(I SERIOUSLY HOPE NO CHANGES!!)
1) Friday 27th Feb - Zoo/Night Safari
2) Sat 28th Feb - Sg Discovery Centre w RonRon
3) Mon 0th March - Outing with Liyana

Toodles..

iNa

3 comments:

  1. lol...comdoms?? me and pig aso forgot to throw 1 time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time hor..
    THROW PROPERLY!
    make it a habit.
    If not, damn paisey laaa. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...then we dun use comdom lor...

    ReplyDelete