Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hahaha.

After quite some time, i'm feeling slightly hardworking today to poast whatever overdue pictures.

Note: Pictures are not in order & the events are RonRon's POP, Malacca trip, Sentosa (only 1 pic as it rain 15 mins we were there) & cousin's shaving baby hair ceremony.


Hazeeq. He was tryna smile actually.


On the way. Yes. Short hair.

Another short hair.

I can only have this pose as the other side you wont be able to see my face.

Not even a week, I miss my long hair.

Hershey under my blankie.

@ Kenny Roger's Malacca



Holiday Inn (my room view)

Sentosa thingy.


Tired after late dinner at Ulu.

The food me & RonRon ate. Missing was BBQ wings







I think that's it for now.

Oh GOOD NEWS. I PASSED MY ECONOMICS IN LEISURE & TOURISM EXAM!!

WOOHOOO!!! I hate that subject!

P.s Am searching non stop for that Twilight book Eclipse. Argh. 

iNa

No comments:

Post a Comment