Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tagged

1. The person who tagged you is ?
-Dwi

2. Your relationship with him/her ?
-Would like something more intimate if am a guy. :P

3. Your 5 impression of him/her ?
-Scandalous,Bootylicious,Intimidating,Cute & HYPER

4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you ?
-Diss my Ex bf Gf with me. HAHAH

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you ?
-Her VOICEMAIL.


6. If he/she become your lover, you will ?
-Yeah. IF that'll be the end of the world.


7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
- To be more FAITHFUL & not be confused. hahaha.


8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will ?
- I don't hate her.

9. If he/she dies, you will ?
- Go to her funeral. What u expect?


10. What is it you want to tell he/she now ?
- You better take care of his feelings!! & i miss u! & u must go Zoukout with me!!


11. Your overall impression of he/she ?

-SUPER FUN to talk to!



12. How do you think people around you will feel ?
- With what I am or what i do? Err if am good they'll like me?


13.The characters you love of yourself are?
- Friendly, Frank,  Listener

14.ON the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are ?
- Indecisive, VERY sensitive, Lazy

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
- Erm,  for looks i wanna be Aylar Lie *.*

16.For people that care and likes you,say something to them.-

- Without me, there's no one u can care/like! Haha. I love u all to bits!



17.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.-
1. Adeq
2. RonRon
3. LiyanaOreth
4. Cassandra
5. Lynette
6. Hafez
7. Elly
8. iKa darling
9. Andy


18.Who is no.6 having a relationship with?
I donno.

19.Is no.9 a male or a female?
Male

20.If no7. and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
No.7 is attached. I dun have No. 10.

21.What is no.2 studying all about?
He finished his Dips.

22.When was the last time you chatted with no.3?
I don't really remember.

23.What kind of music band does no.8 likes?
Erm, I don't know? Religious stuffs?.

24.Does no.1 have any siblings?
Yeap!

25.Will you woo no.3?
- Am bi. But i doubt so she is!.

26.How about 7?
-I can be Bi. But not her..

27.Is no.4 single?
Nope she isnt..

28.What is the surname of no.5?
- She is known as Mrs NG! Hee. Mrs Pig xD

29.What is the hobby of no.10?
- It is trying to be No 10. Get it?

30.Does no.5 & 9 get along?
- They are strangers.

31.Where is no.2 studying at?
-In Tekong.

32.Talk about something for no.1?
-I like her care & concern for me/her frens.

33.Have you tried developing feelings with no.8 ?
- Yeahp. She is my bestest bud!

34.Where does no.9 live in?
-Marsiling.

35.What colour does no.4 likes?
-Cass, is it blue?.

36.Are no.1 and 5 bestfriends?
-No

37.Does no.1 have any pets?
- Haha none.

38.Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
- With all due respect. No :)


39.What is no.10 doing now?
- Trying to be a No. 10


Phew. that;s all.

iNa

No comments:

Post a Comment