Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Late post

I have things to write & pics to upload but uhm.. Am currently really lazy.

Just a short note, I don't plan to go ZoukOut already. 

RonRon has to attend a wedding dinner & he don't feel secure if i were to go with my friends. So I decided that we could go or do something much better than waste money on alcohol(or to say I dun drink anymore so its really no use).

Other than that, I can't wait for my 1 year Anni. I didn't realise it's nearly 1 year!

I had small arguments with RonRon past 2 days. My mood swing is really wtf. Well i started the arguments or to say, both of us unintentionally started it. 

Sat till Sun went over to his family's chalet. We didn't do anything much. I don't know any of them that well aside from Wayne,Tammy,his aunts & uncles and cute lil girl Nicole and his family and a lot more of other people that I don't really know. So me & RonRon end up watching Quarantine. & went out a lot more than staying at the chalet.

Got lots to say but i'm sleepy.

Night night.

iNa

No comments:

Post a Comment