Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hmm about today..

Ok. I know my blog may not be the most interesting around.

Just because I don't post much pictures.

& just because I don't outline words with colours.

But like i like it, i just like pouring my feelings out here. & it to me it reallly doesn't matter if you understand them or not because if you feel what i felt, u'll understand.

& on to top it up, I dun really bring around an 8 megapix cam capturing my surroundings. For I don't really find anything interesting. Or maybe am just looking at the pessimistic side of the world. Well I tried seeing the good side. Or maybe I didnt try hard enough. 

I had frequent arguments with him lately. & most of the time, he gives in. & it was all because of me getting way too sensitive. I shall just point out that I am sensitive & he loves to jab that part of me. Oh god.

& tomorrow's Accounting class is at Dhoby Ghaut. OH GOD! It's far!

& right now am pathetic. Even if people were to rob me, am just plain penniless. I dun have any insurance (or maybe i do, under dad's) that I own. I am not working. & am living my ass off from mom & dad. Oh. Adds in Aaron too. Cause he practically pays EVERYTHING. From my school fees to everywhere we go out together. 

For now not much of rants. Sorry it's kinda boring.


P.s WHY MUST ALL MY ENTRY HAVE MY BF in IT?? Urgh

iNa

No comments:

Post a Comment