Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy 100th Post!

Yay!

100 post at last :D

Next countdown will be 1,000. Nyehahaha.

With me blabbering nonsense.Am bound to get that.

So here I am. Waiting for the clock to tick away till it arrives to the time whereby i have to go to work. I am seriously bored at home. Sat,Sun & Mon have been like cleaning up my room and stuff. Using the mirrored wardrobe, I now have space to like hang allmy clothes and stuff. & the place loks more organised than before. I am still clearing up areas so yeah. really F up.

A friend of mine gonna get married this March 16. Woohoo. Congrats to her. It's been a long time since I last talked to her and am happy & surprised to know she's getting married. Oh well, bf's a pretty rich guy so all the best to her :D.& suddenly I miss the times whereby we hanged out together at CCK MacD every after work till 1 am plus.

So here i am. Attached. Not gettin married YET! Coz the way i feel it is like a lot of my close friends are getting engaged or married or I dunno.. Heavy commitments.. *twitch*

I have been sneezing. Stupid Sinus. & the contractor is in the kitchen i guess. Oh dad bought a new dining table. Erm. I duno wad else. I like my new kitchen. I just can't wait to start cooking on it again. Coz the way i see, i kept cooking at my bf's house. Urgh. It makes me feel slightly homeless. Wth.


Aaron's going NS sooon.. Like Sept I think. Well it may be far but .. the way I see it, time flies fast so.. ITS SADDENING LA!!

Oh yeah my results goes as this:

PASSED:
Info Tech in Travel
Food & Beverage
Communication Skills
Case Studies
Marketing in Travel,Tourism & Hosp

Failed:
Accounting
Economics

Supposed to pass:
Principles of Business Management.

I FAILED BECAUSE I didn't bring the receipt of showing i paid to retake the sup paper. CIBAI FUCK SIAL. bcoz of that they didn't mark & put it as F. FUCK FUCK FUCK SIAL. SERIOUSLY PISSED ME OFF & NOW I HAVE TO FUCKING REMODULE. MUTHAFUCKA SIAL. WASTED SIAL. I KNOW I PASSED BCOZ IT WAS EFFIN EASY SIAAAAAA.

FUUUUUUUUUCK! Ok chill ina. Just do it again. This time MUCH better. Sigh..

iNa

I miss you..

iNa

No comments:

Post a Comment