Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Looks ARE deceiving

On my weekends, I always spend time with RonRon till late night.

& we resort to sending me home by cab.
& I experienced lots of cab drivers.
I tell you which type of cab drivers I really like.

I like cab drivers who chats. Especially if they are relevant.
I mean it's after midnight.
They will talk about Feng Shui & all this chinese superstitions(since you know, they always see that my bf is a Chinese. So they'll start to like, wonder if i'm a Chinese or a Malay), & not to mention, personal life.

Nothing too private.
Just those normal, erm, "So you getting married when uh?" or "Wah he loves you alot till want to convert ah?" & yada yada.


I DO NOT like cab drivers that are.. Malays.
Wait. NOT ALL i swear. Only the minority who.. asked too many religious questions.

& this is what I wanna talk about.

Cab Driver: You're a Muslim?

Me: Yes.
C.D: Ur born a Muslim?
Me: Yes.
C.D: Oh. I thought you were Chinese cause I see you wear shorts.(FYI, I was wearing pants that was as 'high' as below my kneees!!!!! wth.)
Me: Oh. That's erm normal. People thinks am Chi/Mly(vice versa).
C.D: *Starts all those preach preach* e.g (If you drink coffee, what you taste? Coffee right? So if you pray, you must taste the pray.)
Me: ...... oh..mmhmm... ok..ok.. ohh... mm hmm...are u a part-time preacher?

U can't blame me man. I can't stand it.
The guy literally talked to me like I was 5 or something.
Like I do not know the basics.


Just because am wearing pants that are 'high' as below my knees, doesn't mean that I'm a trash community or that I drink (i stopped rem?) or I do drugs or bottom line, a whole bunch of SIN.

U readers can like debate with me with all the rules but I expect that I have my OWN way of life in what I believe in. I don't need to hear things I already know.

So respect that.

Religion is a guide to proper and meaningful life.
But just because I don't cover up up to down doesn't mean I am evil.

& if to those who know what's WRONG & RIGHT, wearing tudung(scarf) and smoking in front of the whole world or Public Display of Affection-ing is RIGHT?

Jeez.

& stop thinkin I THINK like a 16 year old just because I look like one.

NO ONE is to judge someone just by what they DID, or what HAPPENED to them. Sometimes, it's not what they do/did that matters, it's who they ARE.

God forgives people when they repent, so which HUMAN have the right to take away that 2nd chance?

================================================================
Another post:

I have been trying to play Sims 2.
Something's wrong somewhere.
& I am exhausted of staring at the PC tryna check out & update all drivers/devices and still no luck.

Damn it.

& last resort is Left 4 Dead.
================================================================

Things to really know about me is:

*- I am a hypocrite when I don't like someone.(that's just life isn't it?)
*- I bloody love my boyfriend to bits.
*- I do not like people thinkin the world revolves ard them.
*- I do not like people who judges people by what they have instead of what they are.
*- I am at times, un-lady like. Deal with it.
*- I am not ready to get married. But I am very ready to move in with him. Unfortunately, I can't.(HAHA)
*- I may look blonde or act blonde, but don't underestimate me.Fucking seriously.
*- I know I am smart. But I am lazy.
*- I am competitive when challenged.
*- I am seriously indecisive.
*- I have problem with being on time.
*- I analyse someone by listening to them talk.
*- I don't go along well with typical malays.
*- I don't like people staring at me when they don't know me.
*- I don't like unnecessary attention.
*- I like gaming.
*- I take 35 minutes to bathe.
*- ..45 minutes to get ready. -> 10 minutes hair, 10 minutes clothes, 15 minutes make-up(if any), & 10 minutes cleaning my room.
*- I will always be a pampered girl. & I am happy about that.

iNa

2 comments:

  1. Hey gal...u seem very angry...u okie kan...hehehs...miss ya gal take care ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is really superb and you have sharing your own point of view on how to live without caring anybody. That's great. You can also check out our wide range of modern maternity clothes that will be help you or any of your friend to look stylish and beautiul during your pre or post pregnancy time period.

    ReplyDelete