Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Change of Plans

Current Doing: Watching Simpsons The Movie
Wishing for: Java Chip Frap, Fish & Co, Pastamania

Ok. I shall confirm one thing. My mense is coming. -.-'

Another thing:
1. I am NOT going to KL.

Reason: My mom wanna see those who are going to come to my house. Apparently, everyone says they're busy. I don't know how true is that but yeah. So i told them to like go on without me. & yeah whatever.

2. I am planning to go Krunk Party @ Siloso Beach. Yes. & party my ass off.

Reason: At least its in Singapore and i can party my ass off.

3. I am bored. Entertainer went out jamming.

4. I am still fucking pissed off with Taufik.


My dear friend asked me out when i was still asleep. & i had to like not go because I was asleep then. I asked everyone if they can like accompany me(not everyone i asked thou). ARGH! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!


AM FUCKING MOOOOOODY LAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
FUCK SIAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S NIEHFVU^%#%#*

iQi

No comments:

Post a Comment