Thursday, January 22, 2009

At long last...


Good news first:

I FUCKING PASSED MY DIPLOMA PAPERS LA. Like fucking at last.
So my parents want me to collect my cert tomorrow.

Today, quite a few things happened.
While shopping at Cotton On at SSC, lil sis spilled coffee in the shop and just ran away.
She felt all bad and bought a 'Sorry' card and planned to give them tomorrow.

After that went to trim my frinch and window shop around CWP. 
We went to queue at Popular to pay while talking about the auntie/daughters who loves Dangdut(a malay kind of so called 'dirty dancing' or music that has a lot of hip twisting). We were talking about those who usually go to my sis ex working place and she's telling me about how rude they were and stuff. 

Some fat ass woman eavesdropped on us and pointed a finger to my sister saying,"Eh. Watch your mouth." I was fucking pissed off cause I didn't witnessed it. My sis told me. Fat motherfucker. Who e fuck was talking about her?! Bitch.

So yeah pretty much that's it.

iNa

No comments:

Post a Comment