Monday, March 17, 2008

Dreams..

Everyday I have dreams.
There are times where e dreams are pretty exclusive..

& one of them is what am gonna blog about.

In the dream I am still with Aaron.
My mom, bro, sis n me alight in this particular bus.
Then I had separate seats from them.
In front of me was this guy n a girl n this guy is a malay. His frens are behind me. He was very irritating disturbing me like tryna touch me, woo me that sorta thing. Everyone in the bus was tryin their best not to look at me or him. It was really embarrassing cause i dun even know who e hell he is. When we alighted, he was taking the lift.. I realised it opened 2 or 3 times before my lil bro said this to my mom,

"Mom, the boy said if ever Ina can't be of a woman when she grows up, he would like to marry her.." & then i woke up.


In the dream I was having some kind of disease. Like my left foot had some growth or tumour or something. So yeah. That's one of e dream whom i don't even know who but I dreamt of him. Not the first time thou.. The other one was.. I became popular because of one of unknown guy liked me so much. Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment